Monday, August 30, 2010

Let's all write a little farewell note to Moriya Sensei


Dear Students of Aoba,

A sad news of late.
Moriya sensei will officially be leaving Aoba at the end of August 2010. Hence, I wish that all of you will be able to post a little comment, message, or note to her to express your heartfelt thanks.
She has been with Aoba since December 2008 and her classes have been fun and interesting to many of her students.
Yes, we are all deeply grieved but nevertheless, we wish her the very best in her future careers and endeavors.

Thank you Moriya sensei!

With deepest love,
The students from Aoba Language Centre

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your lessons, Moriya Sensei. 楽しいかったです。

    ReplyDelete
  2. もりや 先生、ほんとおにありがとうございました。あなたのレッスンはとても楽しいかったです。

    ReplyDelete
  3. もりや先生、先生のクラス、いつも楽しかったです。
    先生は、おもしろいし、ユーモアもあるし、それにとてもPatientです。 
    いつも学生ために、とても努力しますですから、クラスのみんな、
    先生のことが大好きでしたね。

    私はいい学生じゃなかったでも、先生はいつも、Smileですね。とてもかわい人です。

    先生は、私の最初の先生です。日本語をずっと勉強します、私は決めました。
    また、たくさんファンつくてね。

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORIYA SENSEI,
    do you remember me? I am Karen in basic1 class started on Dec2008. I quit class soon(attended only 4 classes..) because of my family reason but I have not given up to return your class!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So sad news...

    You always cheer me up although my understanding is soooooo slow..(because I am obasan..sodesune.)
    You always think of us affectionately.
    I was really happy to meet a teacher like you.

    sensei, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sensei arigatou!!! from the bottom of my heart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. すべて の ベスト

    ReplyDelete
  7. "grieved" is not a suitable word to use... but goes to show how upset we are that she is leaving Aoba. The teachers in Aoba have always impressed me as dedicated and committed to teaching. It was our good fortune to have attended her class once. She can draw very well and explain difficult Japanese grammar in a simple way. It was an enriching and fulfilling session. どうもありがとうございました!All the best in your future endeavours!
    kolala

    ReplyDelete

Support Original Japanese Music!!